Skin Glow Bites with Chicken Broth Concentrate
Get your skin glowing with our Skin Glow Bites recipe we created with motivational speaker, Candice Nikeia! We've incorporated a healthy twist to this classic snack by adding our chicken broth concentrate. This is the perfect grab-and-go snack to enjoy in between meetings or take with you on the go, and will have you glowing and energized all throughout the day. The cacao nibs are sure to satisfy your taste buds, too! Follow the recipe below to have these tasty bites ready to enjoy within minutes.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1-2 TBSP cacao nibs
- 2 TBSP nut butter of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1/4 cup Beauty & the Broth chicken broth concentrate
1. Place the almond flour, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, nut butter, cinnamon and honey in the blender. Add the lemon juice and Beauty & the Broth chicken broth concentrate.
2. Secure the lid and blend until it mixes together.
3. Remove the mix from the blender and form into balls.
4. Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or until they set.
5. Grab, bite and glow! ✨