Shrimp Cauliflower Rice Paella
We've got something delicious cookin'! We put together this flavorful Shrimp Cauliflower Rice Paella, with the assistance of professional soccer player, Lauren Sesselmann. This dish is incredibly versatile, as you alter the recipe by adding different veggies, proteins and carbs to accommodate any diet preferences. Be sure to enjoy while it's warm!
-1/2 cup olive oil
-1 TSBP ghee
-3 red bell peppers
-1/2 lb. shrimp
-1 cup cauliflower rice
-1 onion, diced
-1 tsp cayenne pepper
-1/2 cup Beauty & the Broth beef bone broth concentrate
-1 garlic, diced
-Lemon juice, fresh
-Optional: additional vegetables of choice
1. In a large skillet, combine the beef bone broth concentrate, cauliflower rice and ghee. Simmer together on medium-low heat.
2. While the rice is cooking, cut up the vegetables. Combine the chopped veggies and 1/4 cup of olive oil in a large skillet. Sauté on medium-low heat until veggies begin to soften.
3. Add 1/4 cup olive oil, onions, lemon juice and cayenne pepper to the rice mix. Mix together and simmer on low.
4. Remove the rice and vegetable mixtures from heat. Combine together in a large pan and cook in the oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
5. Combine a tablespoon of olive oil, garlic and shrimp in a large skillet. Cook together on medium-heat until shrimp cook, about 5-10 minutes.
6. Remove the rice mixture from the oven and the shrimp from the stove. Combine both mixtures together.
7. Serve warm & enjoy!