Savory Oats with Beef Bone Broth Concentrate
After the long holiday weekend indulging in chocolate sweets and goodies, get yourself back on track with your healthy eating habits by making this Savory Oats Recipe! We partnered with Mascha Davis, registered dietician, author of Eat Your Vitamins and founder of Mini Fish, to create this savory, heart-healthy dish using our beef bone broth concentrate. The perfect meal to enjoy for breakfast to start your day on a healthy note!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups Beauty & the Broth Beef Broth Concentrate
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 red bell peppers
- Handful of mushrooms
- Optional toppings: 1 TBSP sriracha sauce, 2 hard boiled eggs
1. Cut up all vegetables and place in a small-sized saucepan. Add a dash of olive oil and cook over medium-heat until the veggies are soft.
2. While the vegetables are cooking, pour the beef bone broth concentrate in to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the rolled oats and cook until oats are fully cooked.
3. Combine the cooked oats with the sautéed veggies and stir together. Add any additional toppings.
4. Serve & enjoy!