Roasted Vegetable and Quinoa Bowls
Our founder Melissa is back in the kitchen with Hannah from @Lovelydelites, whipping up this delicious Roasted Veggie and Quinoa Bowls. Made with our beef broth concentrate and hearty ingredients, this is a quick and easy dish to make for lunch in-between meetings that will help the body glow from the inside out. Follow the recipe below to make your own right at home!
Roasted Veggie and Quinoa Bowls
-4 cups broccoli
-2 portobello mushrooms
-1 red onion
-1 cup quinoa, dry
-2 cups Beauty & the Broth beef bone broth concentrate
-2 tsp ginger, grated
-1/2 tsp white miso
-1/2 tsp turmeric powder
-2 TBSP rice vinegar
-2 TBSP sesame oil
-2 TBSP olive oil
-Spice Hack veggie hack seasoning, to taste
-1/3 cup cashews (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Chop the broccoli, mushrooms and onions. Toss the vegetables in a bowl and add the Spice Hack veggie hack seasoning and olive oil. Roast the vegetables in the oven for 25 minutes.
3. While the vegetables are cooking, combine the quinoa and Beauty & the Broth beef broth concentrate in a pan and cook on medium-heat, until it boils. Cover with a lid and reduce to low-heat, then let simmer together until the broth dissolves.
4. Put together the dressing by combining the miso paste, turmeric, ginger, rice vinegar and sesame oil. Whisk together until smooth.
5. Combine the quinoa and vegetables together in a bowl, then add the dressing on top. Garnish with cashews, if desired.
6. Serve and enjoy!
PS: Spot the beautiful candles in the photo? We'd like to thank our friends at Haralosis for sending us these beautiful candles. Be sure to check out their all-natural, vegan candles, free from phthalates, paraffins and toxins to add a beautiful scent to your kitchen while you cook! Use code 'MELISSA' for 15% OFF your next purchase.