Organic Beef Bone Broth Stuffing Recipe
Having a simpler Thanksgiving this year? So are we, which is why we wanted to make a simpler, glowing stuffing recipe using our beef bone broth concentrate. With 8x the flavor, potency, and benefits of other bone broths on the market, we've beefed up this simple stuffing recipe so your taste buds can thank us for years to come. We hope you'll enjoy it just as much as we do!
- 2 cups of beef bone broth concentrate
- 8 organic baby portobello mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves
- 16-18oz of sprouted sourdough bread
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 5-6 stalks of organic celery
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 2 tsp of thyme
- 2 tsp of sage leaf
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F
2. Cut your chosen bread into 1 inch cubes, place on foil on a baking dish, and put into the oven for 12-13 mins. Once toasted and ready, take out and set aside.
3. Take the celery, mushrooms, and onion, dice them up, and put them into a skillet with 1 tbsp of ghee (do not turn on the heat yet)
4. Mince the garlic cloves and add into the skillet
5. Add sea salt, ground sage, thyme, rosemary, black pepper into the mix
6. Turn on the stovetop to medium heat and mix all ingredients for 10 mins until onions and veggies start to get tender
7. Add 2 cups of beef bone broth to the stuffing and stir together
8. Add the bone broth bread mix into the veggie, herb mix and stir well
9. Using the pan that was used to bake the bread, add a tbsp of ghee to the pan and transfer over the bread, stuffing mix back to the ghee greased pan
10. Bake in the oven at 400 F for 40 mins and enjoy!