Chicken Bone Broth Fondue
Say ‘I DO’ to fondue this Valentine’s Day! Bring the restaurant feel right at home for your dinner date with that special someone, or a night-in with your girls, with this super easy fondue recipe, made with our chicken bone broth concentrate! Melissa partnered with her sister, and health and wellness influencer Michele Boloña to create this gut-healthy dish that is just as fun to make as it is to eat. Don’t forget all the fun snacks to go along with it!
- 4 heads of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup of red or sherry wine
- 6 cups of Beauty & the Broth Chicken Bone Broth
- Salt and pepper
- ½ lb any type of Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ lb gruyere cheese, shredded
- Assorted dippers: cubed French bread, nearly any vegetable, apples, cooked potatoes, cooked meats, etc
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. Slice the top of each garlic head and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Wrap each garlic head in aluminum foil sheets and place on cooking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes or until the garlic is tender and caramelized. Next, purée the garlic and set aside in the pot.
3. Finely chop the onion and place in the pot with the garlic. Add the red or sherry wine to the pot. Cube the gruyere cheese and add to the pot, along with the sharp cheddar cheese. Add the chicken bone broth, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pot on the stove on low-to-medium heat and cook until the cheese is melted. Cut up any sides (bread, veggies, fruits, crackers) while you wait for the fondue to finish cooking.
5. Remove the pot from the heat, dip and enjoy!