Citrus Red Snapper with Vegetables Recipe
Good digestion leads to good absorption of nutrients. Red Snapper contains nutrients that reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption of food into the bloodstream and other organs, resulting in easier digestion and less stomach discomfort.
Here is one of my favorite Red Snapper recipes:
* 1 1⁄2 pounds red snapper , cut into filets
* 1⁄2 cup coconut aminos
* 2 tablespoons grated ginger
* Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
* 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
* 1 tablespoon coconut oil
* 1 small onion, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 cups chopped baby kale
* 4 cups diced Brussels sprouts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Season the salmon with the next 4 ingredients (coconut aminos through lemon zest.)
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat coconut oil. To the oil, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Place salmon in a large baking dish and cover with aluminum foil. Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
5. To the onion mixture, add the remaining ingredients and sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Stir and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Serve with salmon.