Chicken Vegetable Healing Soup
New recipe alert! We put together this easy Chicken Vegetable Healing Soup, with the assistance of Wellness Influencer, Ellie Mumin. This healing soup is made with our chicken broth concentrate and filled with veggies, turmeric, ginger and herbs to help boost your immunity and heal your body from the inside out! It's the perfect soup to make to support your year-long glow! Follow the recipe below to make your own right at home.
-1 1/2lbs. Chicken
-2 handfuls of spinach
-5-6 cups of Beauty & the Broth Chicken Broth Concentrate
-1 medium yellow onion, chopped
-3 stalks celery, chopped
-3 medium carrots, chopped
-1 tsp ginger
-1 tsp turmeric
-1 TBSP Spicy Hack seasoning by Spice Hack
-1 TBSP coconut aminos
-2 TBSP olive oil
-Fresh cilantro, optional
1. Chop the onion, carrot, celery and onion. Add to a medium-sized skillet with 1 TBSP olive oil. Sauté on medium-heat for 5 minutes.
2. While the vegetables cook, prepare the chicken. Add the Spicy Hack seasoning, ginger, turmeric and garlic. Add the seasoned chicken to the veggie mix and cook on medium-heat for 6 minutes.
3. Remove the chicken and veggies from heat and add to a stock pot with the Beauty & the Broth chicken broth concentrate. Bring to a boil, then cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the soup from heat. Remove the chicken from the pot and shred. Add the spinach and lemon juice to the soup. Add the shredded chicken back to the soup.
5. Garnish with cilantro, serve warm and enjoy!
PS: Spot the beautiful candles in the photo? We'd like to thank our friends at Haralosis for sending us these beautiful candles. Be sure to check out their all-natural, vegan candles, free from phthalates, paraffins and toxins to add a beautiful scent to your kitchen while you cook! Use code 'MELISSA' for 15% OFF your next purchase.