* Wild-caught shrimp
* 3 Garlic cloves
* Zucchini Noodles
* Olive Oil
* Beauty & the Broth chicken concentrate
* Himalayan Salt & Pepper
|1. Add olive oil to pan on low to medium heat and add zucchini noodles, minced garlic (2 of the cloves), Himalayan salt, pepper, Beauty & the broth concentrate.
2. In a separate pan or skillet* add olive oil and put the shrimps on with the remaining garlic clove, salt and pepper
3. Give Zucchini noodles a toss, and flip shrimps over at the 1.5 minute mark
4. Give the shrimp another toss of olive oil and combine shrimp to noodles after 2 minutes
5. Toss both together for a minute
6. Serve and enjoy!